I promise i'm really cool....
i remember back in first grade my school did this thing every year called a readathon where everyone wore pajamas to school and we had blankets and pillows and we built little nests on the floor and literally did nothing but read all day with periodical hot chocolate breaks and it was ENFORCED that everyone had to read the whole time i think i just defined paradise
Can we instill this in like high school and colleges once a week at the very least. Please?
friendly reminder that:
- you are not weak if you want meds for your disorder
- you are not weak if you relapse once
- you are not weak if you relapse a thousand times
- you are not weak if some kinds of therapy don’t work for you
- you are not weak if some kinds of meds don’t work for you
- you are not weak if you have a mental disorder.I will reblog every time.
I AM SUDDENLY VERY SAD AT THE AMOUNT OF PEOPLE REBLOGGING THAT DEPRESSION POST
THIS CALLS FOR BUNNY BUNS
SEVERAL OF THEM
BUNS TO THE RESCUE
LOOK AT THAT FLOOF
LOOK HES CALLING FOR CARROTS
AND THIS ONE KNOWS HES FABULOUS
I FEEL BETTER NOW BYE
this girl that sits with me was complaining..about another girl. because she likes the same band as her “but doesn’t dress like it” so obviously she doesn’t really listen to them
how do you DRESS like the music you listen to???
as an imagine dragons fan i am never seen not in a full dragon costume
real fans imagine the dragon costume
i’m a bare naked ladies fan and let me tell you